Mortgage products for independent professionals, presented impartially
- First time buyers
- Help to buy
- Buy to let
- New Build / Self build
- Chequered / Adverse credit history
- Bridging finance
- Foreign nationals
We always work on a No Success, No Fee basis, so unlike many of our competitors who can charge up to £995 on application, there is No Upfront Fee. We call this our Fee Free Guarantee.
Whether you have set up a limited company, use an umbrella company or are in the specialist IT, Oil and Gas industries, an Engineer or even a Seafarer, we can find the mortgage that best fits your circumstances.
We work with specialist lenders who:
- Look at only 1+ years net profits of the individual if there is a track history within their industry – even if they were employed previously.
- Accept retained profits within the business which can increase mortgage funds available significantly
- Work on the latest net profit figures rather than averaging out over the last 2 or 3 years
- Can make a common sense decision after assessing an accountants tax-efficient statement to assess real income
- Allow us to talk directly with an underwriter to make a personal case proposal
- Will make a quick decision and offer speedily.
Our experienced specialists are delighted to partner with brokers, introducers and advisers working on your behalf helping to secure the right offer for your client.
“Having been to a couple of other mortgage brokers, I was feeling quite down about my chances of getting a mortgage.
Newable Commercial Finance took everything off my plate and made the whole process very easy and stress free. They put points in simple terms and never rushed me to a decision. I felt comfortable calling them about the process and always felt reassured. And within a couple of weeks, I had my formal mortgage offer from the lender and the funds in my bank account!
I cannot recommend Newable Commercial Finance highly enough. In fact, I have already recommended NCF to two of my very close friends (who are looking to buy new homes).”