Receive renewable energy funding in as little as 24 hours
As specialists, we can arrange finance solutions for a wide range of assets and projects including:
- Solar PV (photovoltaic) systems – Ground Mounted & Rooftop
- LED Lighting
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Anaerobic digestion plants
- Biomass boilers
- Combined heat and power (CHP) systems
- Battery Storage
- Onshore wind turbines
- Air source heat pumps & ground source heat pumps
- Agricultural, composting and recycling equipment
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security)
We can arrange funding for new Renewable Energy equipment, we can also arrange the re-financing of operational Renewable Energy assets through bespoke Loan, Sale and HP or Lease-Back facilities
- Borrow from 1k to 60m
- Terms up to 10 years
- Up to 100% LTV
- Rates from 3.5% yield per annum
- Stage payments available – facilitating finance around large projects
- Initial interest only periods up to 12 months available – helping your business cashflow, from Construction to Commissioning of the Renewable Energy Project asset
- VAT deferral for larger projects
Why work with us?
We ensure the things that matter to you happen quickly. Same day, quick response. Receive funds in as little as 24 hours
Highly experienced and knowledgeable experts with a decade of experience in funding Renewable Energy equipment.
We know that each Renewable Energy Project is different with unique challenges. We have access to a wide variety of bespoke lenders for your specialist needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is renewable energy finance?
Funding of Renewable Energy equipment such as Solar PV, Biomass Boilers, LED Lighting and Electric Vehicle Charging Points. Renewable Energy Project Finance provides structured and tailored funding for larger Renewable Energy facilities such as Waste to Energy and Anaerobic Digestion plants.
How do you finance renewable energy equipment?
It’s can be funded in a number of ways through Loans, Hire Purchase, Finance Leasing, Asset Re-finance through HP Sale and Lease Back.
Who can invest in renewable energy?
A borrower can be a Sole Trader, Limited Company or a newly formed Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
How can my business reduce its carbon footprint?
Remove the consumption of fossil fuels from your business by investing in Renewable Energy equipment’s such as utilising the power generated from Solar PV or the heat from Biomass Boilers. Switching to electric vehicles EVs can also reduce the emissions that contribute to climate change. Charging your EV on renewable energy such as solar or wind minimizes these emissions even more.
Newable can help your business achieve Net Carbon Zero by sourcing tailored funding.
Get started now