At the Budget on 3 March 2021 the government announced that the Recovery Loan Scheme, a new debt finance programme, would launch on 6 April 2021. For more information visit the British Business Bank website: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/
- Loans from £25,001 to £10m
- Asset Finance and Invoice Finance from £1k
- No personal guarantee on loans below £250k
- Terms of up to 6 years
- Available for companies who have already a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) or Bounce Back Loan (BBLs).
Why work with us?
Using the Recovery Loan Scheme we can help your business access many lenders and help you obtain the finance your business needs
- We have an experienced team of funding experts
- We have access to a broad variety of lenders to cater for most industry sectors
- Funding available for most legitimate business purposes, including property companies
- We can get funds approved quickly
Is my business eligible for the Recovery Loan Scheme?
You could be eligible for a Government recovery loan if you are trading in the UK, and:
- You are a viable business
- You have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
- You are not in collective insolvency proceedings
What type of funding is available?
- Term loans
- Invoice finance
- Asset Finance
Sound like you?
Our team of funding experts have years of experience in helping successful businesses access the right funding solution.
So why not give us a call for a free, no obligation chat about your business requirements and what options are available to you?
Get started now, and one of our Finance Specialists will give you a call back to discuss your requirements in detail!
Ready to get started?