What is a Merchant Cash Advance?
Merchant cash advances have quickly been recognised as one of the most innovative and effective products in the alternative finance world since they were launched a few years ago.
Retail businesses and other sectors such as hospitality and leisure are among those best suited to them, and MCA facilities are especially popular here.
In simple terms, a merchant cash advance allows a business to borrow with the funds advanced “secured” against future card payments. This makes MCAs ideal for businesses who receive payments via a healthy volume of card transactions each month as repayments are taken as a percentage of future card revenues. MCA facilities are quick and easy to arrange and increasing numbers of SMEs find this a convenient way to assist with cash flow.
Why work with us?
- We have an experienced team of funding experts
- We have access to a broad variety of lenders who understand the sector
- Funding available for most legitimate business purposes
- We can get funds approved quickly
- We only charge a fee if we can secure your business the funding you need
As specialist brokers, we work with lenders who can deliver the cash flow solutions to enable your business to grow further.
Our team of funding experts have years of experience in helping successful retailers access the right funding solution to improve their cash flow and can help you to make the most of the busy trading periods ahead.
So why not give us a call for a free, no obligation chat about your business requirements and what options are available to you?
Finance products we offer
We work with a varied panel of lenders and this means that we can access the most appropriate cash flow solution for your retail business.
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) – allows funding to be provided against your future card takings
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loans (CBILS) – these may be available even if you have been turned down previously
- Unsecured Loans – allowing a quick boost to your business cash flow
- Asset Finance – enabling you to spread the cost of expensive equipment, or to release the capital that is tied up in equipment you already own
- Commercial Mortgages / Secured loans – we can find you a great deal secured against property assets for investment into your business
Government-backed loans for retail businesses
The deadline for the government’s Coronavirus loan schemes has been extended to the end of November.
We work with an extensive panel of CBILS accredited lenders, providing up to £5m in term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance.
- No fees or interest costs in the first 12 months
- Quick decisions
- Repay early without penalty if required
- No personal guarantees required on loans up to £250,000
Whatever your requirements, we take the stress and hassle out of finding the right finance solution for your retail business.
Get started now and one of our funding experts will get in touch to discuss your options.
Newable Commercial Finance Limited trading as Newable Finance is registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 07474588. Newable Commercial Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register www.fca.org.uk/register FRN 723703 | Data Protection number: Z6663758. Newable Commercial Finance is a finance broker, not a lender. Not all products offered by Newable Commercial Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Ready to get started?