We're here to help you
It’s never been easy for construction firms to access finance in the UK, and in the current climate it has become even harder.
But financing options for construction firms are available – if you know where to look.
Our team of construction experts have in-depth knowledge of the industry and will help you find a tailor-made finance solution to improve cash flow, spread the cost of the plant and machinery you need or fund your next development project.
Why work with us?
- We're construction finance experts
- We have access to specialist lenders who understand the construction industry
- We can secure funding for just about any purpose
- We can get loans approved in 48 hours
- We only charge a fee if we secure the funding you need
Give us a call for a no-obligation chat about your business requirements and what options are out there for you.
As specialist brokers, we can put you in touch with lenders who will truly understand the needs of your construction business.
Finance products we offer in the construction industry
We work with lenders who understand the industry, and deliver solutions that are specifically designed for contractors and subcontractors working in construction.
- Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) - the latest government backed loan scheme, no minimum trading time required
- Invoice Finance - for improved cash flow and to manage late payment
- Asset Finance - to spread the cost of expensive equipment, or to release the capital that is tied up in equipment you already own
- Development Finance - to fund your next property build or refurbishment project
Government-backed loans for construction firms
Available from 6th April 2021, Newable Finance works with a range of lenders to help you secure your Government Recovery Loan.
Using the Recovery Loan Scheme we can help your business access many lenders and help you obtain the finance your business needs:
- No Personal Guarantees on loans sub £250k
- Terms of up to 3 years for overdrafts and invoice finances
- Terms up to 6 years on loans and asset finance
- Finance from £1,000 to £10m for asset finance and invoice finance
- Finance from £25,001 to £10m on loans and overdraft
Invoice finance for construction firms
Invoice finance provides funding for construction firms by advancing cash against the value of uncertified applications, staged payments or milestones.
- You can access funds when you submit an Application for Payment, rather than waiting for certification
- Cash is available to you within 24 hours of raising an Application
- A complete credit control service can be included, so you don't have to spend time chasing debts
- Protection against customer insolvency can also be included, for added peace of mind
- The service can be provided confidentially
Asset finance for construction equipment, plant and machinery
Hire purchase enables you to acquire an asset and spread the cost of it over it’s usable life.
Asset refinancing is a quick way to provide a cash injection, by releasing the capital that is tied up in the equipment you already own.
Typical construction assets we arrange finance for include:
- Demolition equipment
- Site plant
- Access platforms
Getting your development off the ground
Whether you’re an experienced property developer or taking on your first project, our specialists are perfectly placed to source, negotiate and deliver an excellent deal for you.
- Up to 75% LTGDV
- Terms from 1 month to 5 years
- Funds available for purchasing and construction costs
- Adverse credit accepted
- Loans from £100k to £25m
Ready to get started?