Working with us
- Buy to let mortgages from £50k to £10m
- Open to Individuals and Limited companies
- Portfolio acquisition, refinance or partial divestiture
- Moving portfolios into and out of a limited company
- Up to 100% LTV with additional security
- Loan terms up to 30 years on capital repayment, up to 20 years interest only
Why work with us?
- Experience purchasing, restructuring and divesting buy to let portfolios
- UK Wide coverage
- Direct access to 150+ lenders across the entire market to find you the best deal
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are buy to let mortgages for?
Buy to let mortgages come in many shapes and sizes, they can either be secured against single units for new landlords looking to take their first steps into the rental property market or across a larger portfolio for seasoned investors.
How does a buy to let mortgage work?
Typically, investors will take out an interest-only mortgage for their chosen property, with a view that they can re-assess the lending market for a better deal at the end of their term. They then only pay the interest on the loan as it accrues every month, generally from the proceeds of the rent they collect. The capital debt – the full amount of the mortgage – is paid at the end of an agreed term.
Are buy to let mortgages interest-only?
Most Buy to let borrowers prefer to take out interest-only mortgages, because they mean lower outgoings. Repayment mortgages are also available
How much can you borrow?
How much you can borrow will depend on your deposit, personal circumstances and rental income. Lenders require you to earn more in rent every month than you repay on your mortgage, this is how the affordability is calculated and the Loan to Value determined.
Get started now