Auction Finance Features:
Auction loans from £50k to £10m
1st and 2nd charges available – 2nd charge will be on an existing property only if you are using it as added security
Up to 100% LTV with additional security
Auction loan terms from 1 month to 24 months
Why work with us ?
- Quick, hassle free auction finance – receive a same day decision in principal in most cases
- UK wide coverage
- Access to regulated and unregulated finance
- Access to senior and mezzanine funders
- Experienced with mixed use and distressed properties
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to progress with auction finance?
- The auction sales particulars
- Outline of how the auction finance will be repaid (e.g. sale or refinance)
- Purchase property address
- Details of the buyer (either yourself, or, your company)
- Details of the deposit amount you have available towards the purchase
What are the criteria to get an auction mortgage?
Auction finance is designed to enable potential auction purchasers to act quickly and complete within 28 days from the auction.
Auction finance can be used for properties that are not currently habitable (i.e. no kitchen or bathroom). You will need to know the cost of works to make the property habitable and the end value once works are done. Lenders will need to know your exit strategy for the property, i.e. how will the auction loan be repaid.
Why use a broker to help find auction finance?
There are more than 150 specialist property lenders, each with their own rates, credit appetite and geographic focus. Our team has decades of knowledge working with trading businesses, property investors, developers and landlords and can help position your deal with the most appropriate lenders.
Get started now