Finance the purchase of new assets and spread the cost over up to 5 years, without tying up capital or disrupting your cash flow.
Financing available from £10,000 up to £10m.
Repayment terms of up to 5 years.
Financing available with only a 10% deposit.
Hire purchase, lease or refinance existing assets to release cash.
Rates from 5% p.a.
What can asset finance be used for?
Asset finance typically allows businesses to spread the cost of purchasing a new asset over a longer period and use the cash flow generated from it to cover the cost of financing. Asset finance covers a broad range of products and use cases including:
- Shop fit-out
- Gym equipment finance
- Business vehicles
- Renewable energy equipment (including LED lighting)
- IT, software and technology
- Plant and machinery
- Agricultural and tractor finance
- Franchise finance
- Office furniture
What are the criteria to get Asset Finance?
Asset Finance lenders will normally assess:
- The asset being funded – the better it holds its value, typically the easier it is to fund.
- Most lenders will assess the business’ existing credit profile.
- Many lenders require at least three years of trading history, however, we also work with lenders that will consider asset finance for younger businesses.
- Be a business that is based in the UK.
Why use an asset finance broker?
There are many specialist asset finance lenders, many of whom will have their own unique appetite and specialisms. We work with a wide range of providers and will approach those lenders who understand your business and its sector.