Innovate UK is encouraging more female entrepreneurs to turn their dream into a reality. The prize money of £50,000 could ignite the start of your entrepreneurial journey and turn it into reality that will also be supported by business advisers at Newable.
In addition to the award grant you will receive a bespoke package of mentoring, coaching and business support.
The expert advice available includes, but is not limited to:
- Funding and finance options and how to access these, including introductions to investors and training on pitching
- Media and communications, such as branding
- Intellectual property
- Developing new business models
- Evaluating market opportunities
- Finding new partners
- Growth and scale up
- Developing international collaborations and accessing global markets
- Business planning strategy
You will also be introduced to business mentors and Women in Innovation ambassadors within the Innovate UK network as part of your award.
Award holders will be required to work as a role model for at least 5 days over the one year duration of the award. This is likely to generate interest in your story and business and will no doubt be excellent PR in your business sector.
The deadline is 14th October and the application requires sufficient time to complete and make it stand out from the crowd.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about this competition.