Our experienced team of Innovation Advisers can provide subsidised tailored support
Innovation, in terms of the market introduction and impact of new products and services, is a key component for increasing SME competitiveness, revenue, profit and ultimately growth.
Our Newable Innovation Team works with SMEs who are actively involved in the development and commercialisation of their new products or services.
Regardless of the stage of your business journey, our experienced team of Innovation Advisers can provide subsidised tailored support to help you progress your new products or services towards market.
Our services include:
- Validating and progressing your new ideas and concepts
- Developing your innovation projects, using specific tools
- Accessing innovation grant funding or private finance
- Sourcing resources vital to the progression of your innovation, such as technical expertise
- Identifying, protecting and exploring routes for the potential exploitation of your Intellectual Property
- Creating or refining your value propositions and business models
- Addressing challenges concerning the scaling of their new products or services
- Identifying and addressing areas crucial for innovation management
- Helping with the creation of strategies in areas such as innovation, marketing or sales